RimLibrary for players

Tobe's Realistic Farming [TRF]

 

 Steam WorkShop : Click
 Direct download : Click


Tobe's Realistic Farming mod is a mod that for making farming and cooking system more reality. It changes various contents. Unlike normal farming mod, TRF mod doesn't only add few kinds plant, It has unique, detail and step-by-step system for farming and cooking like hardcore-SK.

First, It makes players build a "field" for growing crops.
 In game, 7 categorys of plants are exsit now. They need own field for growing. Like herd's kind plant need herd field.

Second, Players need effort to maintain fields!
 It is most important thing in TRF mod. Unlike vanilla, you should care about field's state. Fields need something related farming to maintaining. Such as water, compost and nutrition liquid. If you don't give them right time, You will lose your crops and fields. So watch out! Unless your pawns will be dying by starving.

Third, Step by step processing.
 Unlike many other farming mods, TRF mod adds processing step for cooking and crafting. Here is short example.
If you want to cook bread, First thing that you should do is growing crops. And you should make grain flour with crop's harvesting.
Next, you should gather some "salt" by mining salt rock or gaining on salt pond.
Final step is cooking with them!
Like this, Every single items has processing steps.

Fourth, Food has unique buff for each ingredients!
 For reward on complex processing steps, Every high tier foods have unique buff! It is quite powerful. But It is not OP. I tried to make balance right as possible as I can. Still, I'm rebalancing. So If you have a good idea, I'll accept it.

Fifth, Optimize game play.
 I can't guarantee it make your game so fast, But surely, your mid-game or late-game will be faster than before.^^ I optimized some unuseless feature.

Thank you for reading my poor description about TRF mod.
I'm not english user, So If you find wrong or want to correct my english, Please tell me.
Also, Tell me what you want to add in your game. I'll try it as possible as I can. :P

 Steam WorkShop : Click
 Direct download : Click

Mod information - Click word what you want to know.
 #1 Difference from vanilla
 #2 How to use salt
 #3 How to make alcohol beverages
 #4 How to use windmill
 #5 Information about crops.
 
Here is update information : http://totobrothers.blogspot.kr/search/label/Tobe%27s%20Realistic%20Farming?&max-results=7

If you want to buy some coke.
https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?c=1303650 <-- here and give me 1$ !! It help me making mod a lot !!


Under images and video are about mod.








Tobe's Realistic Farming [TRF] Tobe's Realistic Farming [TRF] Reviewed by Unknown on 11월 01, 2017 Rating: 5

댓글 2개:

댓글은 핫산에게 큰 압박이 됩니다.

RimLibrary

Powered by Blogger.